The Pullman Young Professionals program (PYP) aims to shape the future of our community by supporting the growth of young professionals based in Pullman, WA. The program creates opportunities for young leaders to build relationships, expand their skills and advance their careers, while continuing to promote and build the City of Pullman to a flourishing hub of economic development.
- Peer-to-peer networking with like minded professionals
- Allows an environment of inclusive support
- Career building opportunities
- Personal development workshops
- Assists in leadership development and brings fresh ideas into the community
- Connecting young professionals with experienced mentors within Pullman
- Builds a cohesive group of doers aimed at building a prosperous future for themselves, businesses, and community
- Fun social gatherings!
Membership dues help fund activities of Pullman Young Professionals. With your dues we are able to help pay for social events, food and beverages, speakers, venues and general operating costs.
- Individuals Membership: $50
- Corporate Membership (send up to 4 people to PYP events): $150
To become a member today click on the membership link in the upper right hand corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!